BRANDFX @ THE 2023 ELECTRIC UTILITY FLEET MANAGERS CONFERENCE (EUFMC)
In Attendance this year:
- Jerry Hatley, President
- Mike Villaplana, Director of Marketing
- Kevin McGuire, Director of Sales
- Tina Voss, Southeast Regional Manager
- Rick Pesta, East North Central Regional Manager
- Jim Sanborn, West Regional Manager
- Ralph Cochrane, Canadian National Manager
BRANDFX WILL BRING OUR DEDICATED ELECTRIC UTILITY PRODUCTS INCLUDING
BrandFX is the largest manufacturer of lightweight, durable advanced composite truck bodies and workpods for commercial use in North America. BrandFX manufactures service bodies, line bodies, work pods, tonneau covers and other work truck solutions.
BrandFX truck bodies are the life cycle leader because they provide value every day and regularly outlast their chassis.
- LINE BODY ON A VERSALIFT VST-6000-MHI – Designed for truck chassis with a 108″ CA, the 108T comes standard with 10 compartments—four vertical and one horizontal per side.
- SERVICE BODY (56LS) – Service body ideal for truck chassis with a 56″ cab to axle. Truck body compartments are configured to meet your specifications with BrandFX Standard Options. Ideal truck service bodies for Plumbing, HVAC Mechanical, Electrical, Utility, Telecommunications, Pest Control, Oil and Gas, and Mechanics fleet trucks and more.
- SERVICE BODY – INSERT – EverLast™ WorkPod™ Inserts are designed for easy removal and offer shelving, drawer, cabinet, and lighting options that make your truck a more productive mobile storage space and workplace. All our toppers deliver worry-free, rust-free performance for the life of your vehicle.
General Conference Information
EUFMC is an educational conference attended by representatives of fleets from across the U.S. and Canada that operate, manage and maintain utility equipment. The annual conference is held at the Williamsburg Lodge and Conference Center in Williamsburg, Virginia.